With the gradual easing of travel and movement restrictions, Seda’s city hotels are allowed to accept bookings of the following upon presentation of PCR proof of test per DOH Memo 2020-0200:
- Guests with existing bookings (as of March 17, 2020 within Luzon and as of May 1, 2020 outside Luzon)
- Foreign Guests transiting through or staying short-term
- Long Staying Guests
- Distressed OFWs
- Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols
- Non-OFWs required to undergo facility-based quarantine
- Stranded Passengers
- Government employees and workers of its agencies, especially front-liners and other critical services workers
- Health care workers and employees of establishments allowed to operate during the MECQ and located within the same zone
Guests who are unable to present the required documents will not be allowed to check-in. If all
requirements are met, they will also have to sign an Attestation Letter upon check-in.
Leisure bookings are still not allowed at this time.
Our restaurants, bars, the pool, gym, and spa remain closed. However, orders for in-room dining are
accepted — individually-packed and to be picked up from Misto.
We assure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our priority and
prevention measures continue to be enforced.
Wishing you the best of health, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Delight in New Horizons
Enjoy comfort, convenience, and service that’s uniquely Seda, right at the heart of Mindanao’s Crown Jewel, Davao City.
The 186-room Seda Abreeza hotel in Davao City highlights the newfound status of this metropolis in the Asian region. Leading a new generation of hotels earmarked for global travellers, Seda Abreeza underlines the city’s resurgence with facilities and conveniences that cater to the modern lifestyle.